As an integral part of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, the
Textile Arts Council provides a means of promoting and broadening appreciation
of the textile arts. Download a membership application.
Membership benefits include:
- Free or reduced-price admission to monthly programs of interest to any textile lover.
- Advance notice of special day-trips sponsored by TAC to collector’s homes, artists’ studios and galleries.
- Opportunities to travel with TAC on extraordinary international journeys designed especially for those who love textiles.
- Early notice of hands-on workshops in textile techniques.
- The opportunity to share your knowledge at Ethnic Textile Study Group meetings (click here for more info)
- Invitations to our Member’s Party and Auction and to textile exhibition receptions with walk-throughs.
- Twice-yearly newsletter featuring TAC programs, news and valuable textile-related calendar listings.
- Monthly E-news which includes advanced announcment of TAC programs and other local textile events.
Membership fees enable TAC to:
- Promote interest in textiles
- Provide a wide variety of programs focusing on textile topics
- Support the textile and costumes collections of the Fine Arts Museums
of San Francisco
Membership Tiers and Their Benefits
|Individual||$50||Free admission to TAC Saturday Lectures, one membership card, monthly E-News, and bi-yearly newsletter.|
|Senior||$40||Same as Individual. Must be age 65 or older.|
|Student||$20||Same as Individual. Must be full-time student with ID.|
|Dual||$85||Same as Individual with additional membership card.|
|Supporting||$100||Same as Individual with two visitor passes plus additional benefits to be announced.|
|Donor||$250||Same as Individual with two visitor passes plus additional benefits to be announced.|
|Patron||$500||Same as Individual with two visitor passes plus additional benefits to be announced.|
|Benefactor||$1,000||Same as Individual with two visitor passes plus additional benefits to be announced.|
Annual membership run for one year from the date of joining or renewing. Scholarship memberships are also available.
Please call the TAC office for more information at 415-750-3627.
Your membership is tax-deductible up to the amounts permitted by law. For additional questions, please contact us.
To join the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco,
please go to www.famsf.org.
Completed Membership Applications forms and checks should be mailed to:
Textile Arts Council
de Young Museum
50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, CA 94118